Delivery of goods exclusively through retailers. Prices incl. VAT.
€5,452.07 Starting at: Excl. VAT
€6,486.78 Starting at: Excl. VAT
€7,090.08 Starting at: Excl. VAT
€8,238.84 Starting at: Excl. VAT
€10,938.02 Starting at: Excl. VAT
€11,066.12 Starting at: Excl. VAT
€13,367.77 Starting at: Excl. VAT
Light and Compact
SOLÉ engines are outstanding for their low weight and small size due to their new compact design and the use of materials such as cast iron and aluminum.
The cooling system using a thermostatically controlled heat exchanger keeps the engine on a constant working temperature resulting in a longer life and optimal combustion.
12V starter motor, powerful alternator with built-in regulator. Instrument panel with tachometer, hour counter, starter key switch, temperature gauge, audible and visual alarm on low oil pressure, high temperature and battery charging, 3m wiring, (4m starting from Mini 62/G). Starting from Mini 74, the instrument panels also have volt and oil pressure gauges.
All engines come complete with: reversing gear, flexible mounts circulation pump, sea-water pump, water cooled exhaust manifold with heat exchanger, complete electric installation, fuel supply pump, fuel filter, oil filter, electric stop, connection kits for control cables, instruction and parts manual.
For each SOLÉ Marine Diesel Engine a complete installation kit is available which will be supplied according to measure.
• All Solé Marine Engines comply with Euro Control Declaration of Conformity as regards Exhaust Emission
• Solé Mini 17, 29, 33 and 44 have Bodensee- Admittance (BS02)
• Solé Mini 33 and 43 are available on request as Lifeboat Engine with SOLAS Type-Approval
The warranty term for Pleasure use is 5 year (24 + 36 months)
Standard limited manufacturer’s warranty:
• Propulsion engines => 24 months or 1.000 hours.
• Generators => 24 months or 1.000 hours.
Extended limited manufacturer’s warranty*:
• Propulsion engines => 36 months or 1.500 hours.
• Generators => 36 months or 1.000 hours.
*The extended manufacturer’s warranty term applies to the following parts:
Engine block - Cylinder head – Crank shaft - Cam shaft - Flywheel housing - Timing gear case - Timing gears – Connecting rods.
The warranty term for Commercial use is:
• Propulsion engines => 12 months or 2.000 hours (commercial use). => 24 months or 2.000 hours (charter).
• Generators => 12 months or 1.000 hours.
*Conditions available upon request
Select the first letter of the product you are looking for